As an IT Support Apprentice, you’ll be working closely with our Second and Third Line technicians as they support our existing and new customers’ IT requirements.
You’ll have a keen interest in IT and must be able to work as part of a busy support team. Working closely with other departments you will need to build relationships with both internal and external customers.
We work to strict Service Level Agreements with our customers and you’ll be responsible, after training, for the quality of information logged into our Call Management system – you will be expected to accurately log support tickets into our Call Management system in a timely manner.
We expect you to be self-motivated, efficient and well-organised with a keen eye for
detail. You’ll be IT-literate with skills in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular, Outlook, Word and Excel.
Specific duties will include (but aren’t limited to):
• the timely and accurate logging of customer issues into the Call Management system, from both phone calls and incoming emails;
• using the formal call logging system in place, and be responsible for the quality of the information recorded – to be able to produce clear descriptions relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions;
• recognising when a call is urgent and escalate accordingly ;
• carrying out configuration and testing of new kit prior to install at customer site;
• the ability to work as part of a team, whilst remaining self-motivated in managing your own workload;
• the ability to demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients.
© 2022 All rights reserved
We are currently looking for someone to fill a new role as a Technical Sales Apprentice. This person will work within our Norton Canes team to research, identify and target potential leads in order to expand our customer base.
On a day to day basis we would expect this individual to: